Oorspronkelijke vacature omschrijving:
Customer Service Representative Benelux
Vacancy: Customer Service Representative Benelux
Opportunities for: Parttime 20 hours per week up to Fulltime 40 hours per week
About Office Depot | Viking
Viking is the leading expert in workplace solutions for everyone, everywhere. From the biggest companies in the world to the smallest start-ups and individuals. Established in 1960, Viking is now present in multiple countries in Europe. We have built our success by selling great products at great prices whilst offering a world class customer service that is regarded as an industry leader. In our International Customer Services we are always happy to help our customers via phone, e-mail or chat. Service with a smile ????.
Do you like to work in a world-class International Customer Services, where hard work is recognized and having fun is one of our behavioral principles? Do you also agree that we need to deliver the best customer services to our customers and where possible to create additional sales? And do you want to be part of an innovative organization where learning & development are one of our company values? Then we are looking for you!
Are you interested in a parttime or fulltime position as:Customer Service Representativeto support our Customer Service Team Benelux in Venlo?
You will represent Viking as a brand through various communication channels and will provide outstanding customer service by going the extra mile and beyond the customer’s expectations. You will actively contribute to our challenging growth journey.
- The CSR is the primary contact for the customer. All activities are to be executed in an efficient and friendly manner to the satisfaction of our customer.
- B2C and B2B customer service through all communication channels: live chat, email and phone
- Record and process orders and / or inquiries received via all communication channels and ensure a correct understanding of the reason for the contact.
- Pro-actively sell our product & service portfolio to create additional sales, create upselling & cross selling opportunities, inbound calls & outbound campaigns
- Provide (first level) product and service information and forward (second level) product information requests to product specialists or more experienced agents.
- Claim handling from customers by resolving problems, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution, ensuring claims are closed within a reasonable timeframe.
- Management of open orders; communicate delays to customers, follow up on due and overdue orders internally, processing returns and back orders.
- As part of the Customer Services you are responsible to reach the team targets and your individual targets by delivering an excellent performance.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Business or Commercial education; 1+ years’ of experience in a customer service role, preferably gained in an international organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in Dutch and English are essential; Additional European languages such as: German and/or French, are highly desired
- Ability to work under pressure as we are a highly dynamic organization where every employee is expected to do their part in delivering success.
- Experience with helpdesk applications such as Salesforce is a plus
- Solid systems skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite as well as databases; previous experience with CRM systems is highly desired
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- Pro-active, positive, reliable and energetic personality
- Customer focused attitude to deliver a world-class customer service is a must
- Ability and interest to handle multiple topics at the same time
- Ability to identify issues and react quickly to it
- A friendly attitude and willingness to always help the customer and find a solution
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Quality oriented and accurate individual with a good understanding of product lines and service processes and procedures.
- Preferably fulltime available (40 hours) Parttime opportunties could be discussed with a minimum of 20 hours