Oorspronkelijke vacature omschrijving:
Customer Service Representative German
Vacancy:Customer Service Representative German
Looking to work in an international company with more than 35 different nationalities where collaboration and innovative ideas are key to drive future success? Seeking a role where you can add value and have the opportunity to develop and grow?
Office Depot Europe has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our European headquarters in Venlo, the Netherlands. The role is a permanent positionoffering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your role as a German speaking Customer Service Representative
To develop Customer loyalty and enhance their experience of dealing with Office Depot via a selection of media, including inbound calls/outbound campaigns, electronic communications. To build a long term customer base by efficiently processing all customer presale / aftersale queries and orders and effectively managing the customer relationship. Gaining maximum sales value and share of wallet from every customer by actively seeking out sales opportunities. Identifying customer’s needs through effective communication and passionate customer service thereby increasing company sales and growing shareholder value. Being aware of and working towards departmental and individual objectives to create a consistent and competitive workplace. Delivering an outstanding service with all internal and external customer contact, exceeding customer expectations and wowing on recovery.
- Record and process orders and inquiries received via all touch points and ensure a correct understanding of the reason for the contact
- Provide efficient and effective service to customers, ensuring all internal targets are monitored and met and that the question of the customer is answered or expectations managed
- Undertake handling of complaints and difficult contacts
- Suggest additional and alternative products or services to meet customer needs as well as refer customers to other departments of Office Depot when the question or complaint requires this and ensure second line support is properly briefed
- Exploit all opportunities to strengthen client relationships, particularly by developing major clients or larger client portfolios according to agreed strategy
- Handle all administrative duties related to the customer service role such as filing, documenting and dispatching relevant documents
- Develops and maintains extensive understanding of all products, services, systems and processes in order to deal with a variety of questions
- Constantly monitor customer feedback to ensure corrective action taken to improve customer satisfaction
What do you need to be successful in this role
- Native knowledge ofGerman language combined with excellent English, spoken and written
- Several years of Customer service experience
- Able to work with multiple systems within the department and able to contribute ideas to improving the customer experience
- Has the ability to handle non-standard and complex questions from customers through an active dialog with customers to get a full view on their needs
- Is customer focused, process and results driven
- Has a listening attitude with ability to ask the right questions
What do we offer
As we care about our?people?we will reward you?with an excellent salary and additional benefits package.
- A good work-life balance with 36 days of leave per year, based on a ?40 hour?workweek?
- Good travel expenses allowances?
- Solid company pension scheme??
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances?
- Several initiatives to stimulate your well-being like contributions for sport memberships
Interested? Click?‘Apply’?today and take your next step towards a career with Office Depot Europe.
Want to know more about Office Depot in the Netherlands?
Visit our career-website: