Vacature: Sales Manager DACH
Essential Resources. For Life.
Your resources. Our resources. The world’s resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources.
Pentair’s Sustainable Gas Solutions, contribute to this Mission by supplying CO2 Technologies to Recover, Extract and Generate Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Biogas Upgrading solutions turning Biogas waste into Revenue Streams (Biomethane and CO2), enabling our clients lowering their carbon and energy footprint, and protecting the environment. Currently we sell and service our products in more than 150 countries around the world in the Food & Beverage and Biogas industries.
In order to achieve further growth, we have a great opportunity for a:
Sales Manager SGS Biogas - DACH Region
As our Sales Manager Biogas you organize, develop and maintain sales and marketing activities in your region. You will maintain good relationships with customer, key accounts if applicable and Sales Offices throughout the sales process. Together with the Inside Sales Team, you provide technical and commercial competitive solutions to our customers and convert these into orders. Additionally you will analyze and report on market status and development, following trends and activities supporting the strategic planning for market and product development, making sure that strategy and development is in alignment with market expectations.
Internally you will work closely with various Sales Managers, Sales Offices, the Inside Sales Team, Product Management, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Project Management and the Service department. Your external contacts are end-users, developers, EPC’s, authorities, suppliers, sub-contractors, strategic partners and agents.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver Sales AOP (annual operating plan/annual sales plan) for the regional/assigned Sales region for the SGS Biogas product line, report monthly and provide input to develop 3+9, 6+6 & 9+3 forecasts
- Manage opportunities in the CRM system (Sales Force) according guidelines and expectations
- Working together with the SGS leadership team to set strategy for the regional sales organizations, aligning resources to support the SGS Biogas business and working cross functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, and ensure teamwork and collaboration
- Accountable for achieving the SGS Biogas regional/assigned Sales region goals and growth targets
- Stimulate market demand in order to maximize turnover and profit
- Create new business in new regional markets and adjacent technologies
- Identify potential and opportunities in emerging markets along with Regional Sales & Service Teams, marketing and product management
- Initiate and follow-up on the technical salesreview (TSR) and contract review process Contract Review Board (CRB), collaborating with relevant stakeholders, Sales Management, Product Management, Technology, OPS (Operations), Finance, Supply and Legal, obtaining approvals according to the applicable sales process and Pentair’s DOA (delegation of authority).
- Consultation for new sales channels in the region
- Review customer requirements, project / bid / RFQ specifications, and application information to determine the best technology
- Manage the development of project proposals with detailed scope of supply of equipment, description of process guarantees and pricing, to meet Bid / tender or customer specifications
- The job involves travelling to meet with the regional sales organizations and customers.
- Cooperate with and Inside Sales Team SGS and other sales support functions for proposal calculations
- Bid support / coordination with inter-departmental teams to determine delivery times for customers (SIOP, Sales Inventory Operation Planning, participation)
- Represent Pentair in industry associations, exhibitions, forums, etc.
- Interact with Global Sales Managers of other Pentair product categories, Industrial Gas, CO2 and beyond
- Key account management for assigned accounts and key account development
Reporting Line And Team
- Reports to the Global Sales Manager Biogas
- As listed in the Delegation Of Authority (DOA)
“Turnover is approx. (10) Mio USD in assigned area (with a significant potential for growth).”
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent level preferably in a technical or commercialfield
- Experience in the Biogas Solutions industry is a must for this challenging position
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a sales environment
- Good organization skills, good work ethics, and the ability to be self-motivating are necessary
- Good written and spoken German (preferable native) and English. A third language (Danish) is aplus
- You are a communicative team player with internationalscope
- You are commercial, creative andsolution-oriented
- You are proactive, energetic and conceptual with a hands-onmindset
- You have got experience with a CRM system (preferably SalesForce)
- Willing to travelcase-by-case (approx. 30%)
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come.
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as possibility to work remotely
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) incl. bonus arrangement and a Pension plan through Pentair
For Further Information, Look At
/ Products CO2 recovery and Biogas upgrading
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity And Inclusion
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory